Whats the latest news on tiger woods?

Tiger Woods says he's feeling better now, although he still has no timetable for return. Woods has battled injuries for the past several years, and he underwent the second and third surgeries on his back late last year.

The Augusta Chronicle reported that Tiger Woods continues to feel better, though the 14-time major champion remains unsure when he can return to competitive golf.

Woods released a statement Wednesday, March 2, 2016, saying he has been chipping and putting at home in Florida as his recovery from back surgeries progresses, and that he and his son, Charlie, are competing in three-hole chipping contests.

“The loser has to do pushups,” Woods wrote on his Web site. “My short game feels pretty sharp.”

“The big thing right now is trying to get stronger and more flexible,” Woods wrote. “Sitting out as long as I did, some weakening occurred, and I have a lot of work ahead of me. While there is no timetable on my return to competitive golf, I want to play this game at the highest level again. In order to do that, I have to get healthy.”

Woods also says he has been hitting 9-irons. He released a video recently that shows him making a smooth swing into a golf simulator.

More about Tiger Woods: An 11-year-old boy from Corpus Christi, Texas, hit a hole-in-one Wednesday on the very first hole of the very first Tiger Woods-designed golf course in the nation.

Making the moment even more incredible for the junior player, Taylor Crozier, is that Tiger Woods himself was right behind him watching the miraculous shot. Catch the video at ABC News.

Find collection of golf tips, video lessons and instruction from the top teachers and professional golfers shared by the Golf Channel that can help improve your game.

Tag: tiger woods 
Friday, March 04 2016


Source: http://chronicle.augusta.com/sports/golf/2016-03-02/tiger-woods-says-hes-feeling-better-still-has-no-timetable-return

Related questions